Scope of Responsibilities:
- Conduct preventive maintenance on plant equipment. Review and ongoing updating Plan for PM using codes and standards.
- Immediate corrective action for equipment failure.
- Establish mitigation measures and look for the most likely root causes of equipment failure.
- Control labor, resources, and tools for the maintenance workload.
- Equipment and spare parts are constantly being improved with new technologies to make them more reliable, safe, and effective.
- Coaching and supervising technicians to improve their mechanical competency.
- Set up annual budgets that are reasonable and maintain the reliability of the plant’s equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Refinery, Petrochemical Plant, Power Plant, or other relevant industry.
- Good knowledge of rotating machinery especially pumps, blowers, compressor and rotating seals would be advantaged.
- Good engineering background in manufacturing and inspection skills for static equipment (Tank, Vessel, Heat exchanger, Column).
- Good understanding in PFD/PID GA & be able to draw isometric.
- Interpersonal skill, planning, systematic thinking & problem-solving skill.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- TOEIC score 550 is required