Process Safety Management (PSM) Policy
BST ENEOS Elastomer Co., Ltd. (BEE), a manufacturer of Solution Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SSBR), mainly distributes to customers as raw materials for production of energy saving / high performance tyres. As an integral part of company goal of improving its safety culture, BEE will take steps to improve our Process Safety Management (PSM) along with general work place safety. BEE recognizes that the excellence in process safety is critical to protecting our employees, contractors, communities and environment. Commitment and dedication of all level of BEE’s Management together with joint responsibility of all employees and contractors are necessary in order to achieve international standard performance. To ensure that all aspects of process safety are thoroughly assessed for the purpose of elimination of process related incidents, BEE will execute PSM system under the following guidelines :
- Strictly comply with related laws and regulations, international standards and procedures of company.
- Properly and effectively apply PSM in design, construction, installation, operation and maintenance of our facilities.
- Educate and develop our employees and contractors to achieve PSM excellence.
- Engage all employees and contractors in our proactive PSM efforts with their understanding, strong commitment and compliance.
- Encourage all employees, contractors and stakeholders to provide suggestions and opinions relating to safety, health and environment.
- Properly provide appropriate resources for PSM activities, and give recognition for the development and improvement of PSM system.
- Effectively perform management review, adopt best in class practices and lesson learned from external case study for continuous improvement of PSM system.